Lucas James

by Scott on 08/30/2011

Lucas

Here is our son Lucas James Ramon. He was born at 1:05pm on Monday. He weighed 7lb and 3oz, and is 19 inches from head to toe. We think he’s really cute, which is a typical parental response to their children, but this theory has been independently verified by the nursing staff as well. Lindsay and I are super excited, but we’re busy figuring this new apparatus out. I promise we’ll post more on him soon. We’re incredibly joyful.

Scott Ramon

1. 08/30/2011Aunt Lindsey says:

The first thing my co-worker said was, “He looks just like you!” So it is again confirmed — he is good looking.

I can’t wait to meet Lucas!

2. 08/30/2011Andrea Mattingly says:

Congratulations guys! What a sweet pea! We’re so excited for you!

3. 08/30/2011Eileen says:

Hooray! I was anxiously awaiting a picture! Super cute indeed 🙂 Congrats to you both, very happy for you!!

4. 08/30/2011Aunt Jane says:

Oh, he’s gorgeous! We are so happy for you! You are going to be wonderful parents. Enjoy each and every moment.

5. 08/30/2011erika says:

He is perfect! I love that hair! I cannot wait to see him! Congratulations Lindsay and Scott! I was hoping for a nephew!

6. 08/30/2011Dee Ramon says:

Wow – he is cute as can be! Can’t wait to see him in person. Congratulations – your lives will be forward changed for the better!

7. 08/30/2011Sherry Ramon says:

He is an absolute doll! We are so happy for the 3 of you and look forward to seeing him when you are in town. Congratulations!!

8. 08/30/2011Denise Bazhenow says:

Congratulations! What a cutie! I love all of the hair. Take care and enjoy!

9. 08/30/2011The Purple Carrot says:

He IS so cute!! Congrats, you guys!! 🙂

10. 08/31/2011Aunt Joyce says:

Oh! He is sooooo cute, just perfect…what an adorable little bundle. Love the name, too! You will be the best parents. A blessing from above. Anxious to see him but know it will be awhile. Grandma and Grandpa Nelson will soon be on their way….and Grandma will bring us back many great photos! Enjoy, Enjoy!

11. 08/31/2011Great Aunt Julie says:

He is indeed super cute- and though we are missing you so this week- we are rejoicing with you. Of course we love the name- and Grandma Lois was thrilled to tell everyone about Lucas last night- If your Aunt Julie did not already spill the beans- oops.

12. 08/31/2011Aunt Judy says:

What a beautiful little boy. He is just what you hoped for. I had guessed it all along. We love the name. I am sure your grandpa is honored. Looking forward to seeing him. And you also. You are going to be awsome parents, we know that already. Enjoy him, but get your rest when you can. Gram & Gramp will be there soon to help out. Take advantage of it. What a blessing. LOVE J&C

13. 08/31/2011Katie says:

I’ll happily input my verification – nearly the cutest kid ever! And such a perfect name! We can’t wait to see you all together. Many blessings during this transition time.

14. 08/31/2011Allison says:

Awwwww! He is adorable!!! I am so looking forward to meeting him. I’m very happy for you guys and Lucas….that he has such wonderful parents. Love you!

15. 08/31/2011Jamie, Dale and Mary Grace says:

Congratulations Lindsay and Scott on the birth of Lucas James! We are so thrilled for the three of you! May God’s many blessings continue to pour out upon you as you enjoy this very special time in your lives!!

16. 08/31/2011Shawn Vernon says:

He’s so cute! Congrats guys!!

17. 08/31/2011Jo says:

He is so cute and obviously alert! I’m in love!! Anxious to see all of you, but actually I just want to get my hands on him.

18. 08/31/2011Cousin Jenny Denny says:

What a handsome little fella! I’m so happy and excited for you. I can see the both of you in his facial features. Well done Ramon’s! Love, love, love the name!

19. 08/31/2011Luraine Cannell says:

Congratulations. Lucas James arrival! Naturally I think his name is wonderful. He is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I am sorry for all the stitches.
    He is big!

20. 08/31/2011Alicia says:

Regarding my text earlier…

I ended up not being able to suppress my emotion and had to excuse myself to the restroom and cry, cry, cry.

21. 08/31/2011grandma lois says:

being so late with a comment is unexcusable for a first time grandma. WOW- he is gorgeous and so alert. Probably very smart. I am excited I will get to meet him soon and give you both a big hug as well. Love, mom

22. 08/31/2011Cynthia Madrigal says:

Lindsay, Scott & Lucas,
    I’m over the moon for you.. He is adorable!!
    Many blessings to your family..
    Love,
    Cindi~

23. 09/1/2011Great Aunt Julie says:

More pictures please- in your “spare” time.

24. 09/1/2011Lori Galloway says:

Lucas is beautiful! Congrats to all of you!

25. 09/1/2011Aunt Karen says:

Lucas is absolutely, positively, entirely BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Congratulations! It was so cool to follow your pictures, and now you have a baby!

26. 09/1/2011Luraine Cannell says:

How wonderful to read all the great comments from relatives and friends.

27. 09/1/2011great Aunt Carol says:

Such a wonderful gift from the Lord. He is the most handsome little guy ever! Can not wait to play “pass the baby” at the next family gathering. Congratulations!

28. 09/2/2011Aunt Ann says:

I love Lucas James. I love you guys. Love gets you through all the doubts in parenting.

His name reminds me of Grandpa Jim’s reaction when he heard the news of the pregnancy: His face got all screwed up in that little happy emotional thing he used to do and he said: “We’re having a baby!”.

That’s how we all feel about Lucas. He’s our family’s baby.
    Ann

29. 09/2/2011joyce singleton says:

Congrats, I have enjoyed watching you ‘grow’ and thank gramma Joan for all the pics and updates. He is sooo precious, of course.

30. 09/2/2011lisa anderson says:

What a perfect blessing to the most perfect couple <3 I am so happy for you all! Congratulations! Take care of yourselves 🙂

31. 09/3/2011Mary Kelly says:

Oh my Godness! He is so adorable!!!

32. 08/29/2013Happy Birthday, Dear Lucas - THE RAMONS says:

[…] He has the best belly laugh and gives great hugs. Wouldn’t have the birthday without the birth day. We are […]