Typical Saturday Morning

by Lindsay on 02/18/2012

Lucas is usually the first one up so he puts his slippers on, heads downstairs to start the coffee, and steps outside to get the paper.  He is such a good little boy.

Lindsay Ramon

1. 02/19/2012Aunt Karen says:

Scott and Lindsay, We had some sad news yesterday, one of our card club members has lung cancer (never a smoker). Jack and I have been moping around here in Florida for two days! I just realized I could cheer myself up and told Jack, “I’m going to smile!” These pictures work wonders! Tears came to my eyes as I watched Lucas giggle and giggle and giggle! Thanks soooo much. Aunt Karen….and Uncle Jack, too!!

2. 02/19/2012joan nelson says:

Love your sense of humor, Linds…and I`d really like to have a pair of slippers like those. They`re from a very far off country, right?

3. 02/19/2012Lindsay says:

Aw, Aunt Karen, I’m so sorry about your sad news! I’m so glad Lucas could help cheer you up.

Mom, yes, those slippers are from halfway around the world (thanks Auntie Allison)!

4. 02/20/2012Aunt Ann says:

Whom is Lucas favoring in the upcoming election? I think I need his wisdom.

5. 02/20/2012Scott says:

Aunt Ann, In the last conversation I had with him on the topic he mentioned that he, like many folks, doesn’t have very strong feelings about his choices. He believes the U.S., aside from its balance sheet, operates like an extremely large company, and he observed (rather astutely for a 6-month-old) that very large companies often have a difficult time satisfying their customers and keeping up with competitors if they aren’t incredibly innovative or at least hire innovative employees. Perhaps I’ll get him to expand on this in a future post, but I’m guessing it’s not likely. 🙂

6. 03/1/2012Allison says:

I love it! The slippers almost fit him, it looks like! Knowing you, Lindsay, you could rig up some elastic or something to keep them on his feet 🙂 I wish I could tickle those little toes!