Watching the Leaves Grow

by Lindsay on 04/11/2012

Lucas, Rocco, and I have enjoyed seeing everything turning green and growing and the sweet smells that accompany it.

A photograph I saw on Pinterest a few months ago inspired me to take these photos.  I didn’t have a Pinterest account at the time (I just enjoyed looking around), so I didn’t repin it and now I can’t find it.  This bothers me, but I guess it served its purpose to inspire.

Lindsay Ramon

1. 04/11/2012joan nelson says:

How do you get Lucas to sit still for these cute poses? And what was he looking at to his right? Love that profile of chubby cheek.

2. 04/11/2012lois says:

possible fair entry. I’m at the office and it just picked me up.

3. 04/12/2012Allison says:

Great photos! Lucas’ sweetness is evident in those photos. I’m glad Rocco is getting to enjoy spring too 🙂

4. 04/12/2012Lindsay says:

Mom, what- you don’t think Lucas would sit still long enough to contemplate the beauty of nature on his own? Are you suggesting I may have used some sort of device, electronic perhaps, to hold his interest for 5 minutes and 25 seconds? I’ll just say that his favorite YouTube video happens to be exactly that long.

I’m not sure what he was looking at off to the right… now that was a genuine moment!

5. 04/23/2012Aunt Karen says:

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! Do you tire of me saying “you make me smile?”

6. 04/23/2012Andrea Mattingly says:

So as a fellow mom, I have to know what the title of this magical 5 minute and 25 second video that may or may not exist is….oh the things I could get done with 5 minutes and 25 seconds…

7. 04/25/2012Lindsay says:

Andrea, you probably already know about it… It’s a video of a popular children’s book, but you have to watch the one with the catchy lyrics (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom with lyrics by ThetaNuTheta.com).

The kindergartners I worked with last year loved it, as well as the older kids with severe autism I worked with two years ago.