Stylish Dude

by Scott on 04/22/2012

Fancy Pants

Lindsay made this cool bow-tie and suspenders outfit for Lucas so he could dress like the cool guys at church. He’s way more stylish than his parents, that’s for sure.

lucas_ajay_john

This is a shot of John and Lucas sizing each other up. John feels threatened because, according to him, there’s only room for one dapper dude in our church.

Fancy Pants

Scott Ramon

1. 04/22/2012Aunt Joyce says:

OMG…He is soooo cool! He just couldn’t get any cuter!! His expressions are so adorable. You really capture some darling photos. He looks like a little man. Love ’em. Sure you had some great family time with Grannie and Pa (I don’t know what Lucas calls grandpa). Thanks for sharing.

2. 04/23/2012Andrea Mattingly says:

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest little thing!

3. 04/23/2012Aunt Karen says:

I am trying to clean out some “forever junk” in our house. Guess what I found just yesterday? Three bow ties that Mom made for Dad!! I think he actually wore them. I debated keeping them, but didn’t as one was made out of the old double knit polyester fabric. The other two were cotton and a bit soiled. Now why did I save them, or even have them all those years? Must have been to share with you! I’m sure Kent told you how much our Grandma Monroe sewed. Grandma made me a blue velvet dress during the era the song “Blue Velvet” was popular (1964ish). My date and I thought I looked pretty cool, too! I don’t have the dress 😉 I soooo enjoy your pics!

4. 04/24/2012Aunt Jane says:

Oh, I just want to hug him! I can’t wait till he starts talking! Love all the pictures. What a creative family. Keep posting!
    Luvyas,
    Uncle Dan and Aunt Jane

5. 04/25/2012Lindsey Towne says:

Just as long as he doesn’t become a hipster…

6. 04/25/2012Betsy Boulton says:

OMG!!! These are priceless!! Absolutely love it! What a hunk!

7. 04/25/2012Erika says:

I just love these!!

8. 04/30/2012Heather Steines says:

He & the outfit is ADORABLE!!

9. 05/12/2012Aunt Karla says:

Lucus is so darn cute!!! I love the bow-tie! Do you think you could make baby Brann one? I wouldn’t need it until winter. LOL!