Comparing Baby Photos (Part 1)

by Lindsay on 03/3/2013

With a new baby often comes the question, “Who does he look like?”  Or people will offer their opinions. With Lucas, I think the majority of people have commented that they think he looks like Scott. I love to think that I have a mini-Scott running around the house. I thought it would be fun to compare baby photos of Scott and Lucas. Since this post is heavy on the pictures, I will compare my own baby photos with Lucas’ in another post.  Stay tuned!

As I’ve searched through many baby photos, I think that Lucas is a good mix of both of his parents while being uniquely him!

This post is made possible by the generous support of: my Linux-loyal husband who so graciously worked his keyboard-clicking skills on my Mac to find and undelete all of these photo compositions that I unknowingly erased. I owe him big time!
Lindsay Ramon

1. 03/4/2013Allison says:

It’s funny how both of them tend to have their mouths open in a lot of the photos 🙂 Can’t wait to see the photos of you and Lucas!

2. 03/4/2013Great aunt Julie says:

just called Grandma Luraine to tell her new photos! She was so happy!

3. 03/4/2013Lindsay says:

Allison, I noticed that too! I wasn’t sure if it just happened to be the pictures I chose of Scott (and tried to find Lucas with a similar expression) or if that is just the type of babies they were/are.

4. 03/5/2013Dee Ramon says:

Nice job comparing Photos! I was looking at Eric’s baby photos yesterday and a lot of happy open mouths as well

5. 03/11/2013Joan Nelson says:

That snowsuit picture is classic! Linds, this reminds me of when I matched up several pictures of Kacey & Ingrid a few years ago….also with many similarities. I’m surprised that Scott’s hair wasn’t darker when he was little. Glad you took the time to do this. I certainly can see ” a mini Scott” in these photos.

6. 03/23/2013Aunt Karen says:

Lindsay, Scott, and Lucas always make me smile! You are so very clever! What amazing pictures you will have to look back at as you ALL grow older ;o)

7. 03/24/2013Aunt Joyce says:

I can see little Lucas as a spittin’ image of grown up Scott and I remember his Mommy as a baby and he has her dark hair and big dark eyes. An adorable combination of the two….you made a darling creation.

8. 03/27/2013Aunt Karla says:

I love pictures 7 & 8! The expressions on Lucas and Scott’s face are so similar! Lucas is a mini Scott! I am excited to see the pictures of Lindsay and Lucas!

9. 04/7/2013Aunt Jane says:

Where did Scott get all that blond hair? Wouldn’t it be nice to add a baby girl to compare with Lindsay? It is so fun to watch Lucas grow and change. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

10. 04/8/2013Comparing Baby Photos (Part 2) - THE RAMONS says:

[…] you bursting with anticipation for this post?  As promised, here are some comparison photos of Lucas with some of my own baby photos.  While most people […]